A small personalised appreciation puzzle heart gift for Nurses, Doctors and other NHS key workers
A lovely individually crafted freestanding oak heart which reads around the outside ‘We are so grateful for every single piece of you’ and ‘Thank you for being one of our Nation’s NHS heroes’. We engrave the some of the many amazing attributes of this person in six puzzle pieces linked together and also linked to the central heart containing the name of your NHS hero.
Please give this gift as just a small token ‘thank you’ for the massively important job they did looking after you and maybe even saving your life. This gift is unique and only available from Nicely Personalised.
How is this personalised freestanding heart made?
This heart is precision laser cut from real veneered oak wood. The engraving process produces a nice darkened text which contrasts well with the oak face. Please note that wood, being a natural product, will have some variations in colour, grain and knots - no two of these personalised hearts will be the same. The oak heart slots into a clear round laser cut acrylic base with polished edges so that the base does not detract from the beauty of the heart itself.
What are the personalisation options?
- In the central heart, we will engrave the first and last name of your NHS hero.
- We will automatically engrave the following six special attributes - Brave; Caring; Skilled; Hardworking; Dedicated; Selfless. Please tell us if you would like to change any of these words.
What do I actually get?
- The heart, which is approximately 118mm high, 120mm across and 4mm thick.
- The base, which is approximately 77mm in diameter and 3mm thick.
- No other items shown in any of the product photos are included.
How is this gift packaged?
We carefully package the heart for safe shipping to you; it is NOT supplied in a gift box as standard. However, you can upgrade to include a lovely white gift box. The inside of this gift box has a white velvet foam insert - see product photos.