“computer” includes any computer, tablet, phone or other device through which you can visit or view our site; “hard drive” includes any permanent or temporary storage mechanism on a computer; “site” means the site located at the address www.syxth.com and nicelypersonalised.com; “us” means Syxth Limited; and “you” means the visitor or user of our site.
2. In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
i. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
ii. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
iii. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
4. We may gather information about your general internet use by using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
5. You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
We make no warranties or undertakings that certain areas of our website will be open to you or will function appropriately if you set your computer to reject cookies.
7. We use the information that we collect from you to provide our goods or services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
i. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products and services;
ii. To provide information to you relating to other products or services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information; or
iii. To inform you of any changes to our site, services or goods.
8. If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods or services, that you may be interested in.
9. Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided by you it can be withdrawn by you by written notice to us at any time.
10. In operating our site it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
11. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
i. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer;
ii. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information;
iii. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
14. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £15 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.